The Presidential Data Archive
Index of Replication Data Sets
- Clarke, Harold D. and Marianne C. Stewart. 1994. "Prospections,
Retrospections, and Rationality: The 'Bankers'' Model of
Presidential Approval Reconsidered." AJPS, 38.4 (November): 1104-23.
- Cohen, Jeffrey E. 1997. Presidential Responsiveness and Public
Policy-Making: The Public and the Policies That Presidents Choose, Ann
Arbor: University of Michigan Press, pp. 250-252.
- Hager, Gregory L. and Terry Sullivan. 1994. "President-centered and
Presidency-centered Explanations of Presidential Public Activity." American
Journal of Political Science, 38.4 (November): 1079-1103.
- Meernick, James. 1993. "Presidential Support in Congress: Conflict and
Consensus on Foreign and Defense Policy." JOP, 55.3 (August): 569-87.
- Peake, Jeffrey. 1999. Presidential Agenda Setting in Foreign Policy.
PhD Dissertation, Texas A&M University
- Stimson, James A., Michael B. MacKuen, and Robert S. Erikson. 1995.
"Dynamic Representation." APSR, 89.3 (September): 543-565.
- Wlezien, Christopher. 1994. "The Politics of Impoundments." Political Research
- Wood, B. Dan and James E. Anderson. 1993. "The Politics of U.S. Antitrust Regulation."
American Journal of Political Science 37.1 (February): 1-39.
- Wood, B. Dan and Jeffrey S. Peake. 1998. "The Dynamics of Foreign Policy
Agenda Setting." American Political Science Review, 92.1(March): 173-184.